A guide to feeling confident about your most intimate parts
We’re active beings – making perspiration inevitable. Living means moving – whether you’re a mother picking up her children from school, a young woman beginning her career, or a high school student pushing from class to class. We’ve learned how to mask the scent of a busy day with a spritz on the neck and wrist, but how do we give our most intimate parts the love they deserve? After all, they do sweat like every other part of the body.
Gaining confidence in our most intimate parts means understanding every feeling and odour – with the intent of finding new ways to improve our overall well-being. It’s something we tend to trivialize, but it can make a difference in how we feel, how we’re perceived, and how we live our everyday lives. There’s healing to be had in understanding how our intimate parts work and how we experience them in our day-to-day lives. Hence, we need to treat our underwear, with the same caution, after all, underwear does protect our vaginas – protect the items that protect you.
Your delicates are exactly that – delicate. Finding ways to feel scentsational about yourself, and take care of your undergarments, means finding a scent that suits your needs. We have a product that not only leaves your underwear feeling scentsational, but also delivers the necessary probiotics and essential therapy to your vaginal area. Introducing – our Foellie Inner Perfumes. An everyday scent that won’t compromise your PH levels or the delicacy of your intimate parts. They both need a product that won’t jeopardize their integrity. We’ve got you sorted.
Benefits and uses of Foellie Inner Perfumes
- Lasts up to 48 hours
- Alcohol-free and made with essential oils
- Can be used on your Pulse points
- A single drop on your comb, or body lotion, to feel and smell scentsational
- A drop in the bathtub for aroma therapy benefits
- A few drops on a sanitary pad during your menstrual cycle will leave you feeling and smelling fresh
- Targets 99% of Vaginisis-causing bacteria.
The Foellie Inner Perfumes are hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and enriched with essential oils to provide an antibacterial solution that prevents harmful odours in a single drop. They are formulated to be PH suitable for the vaginal area and won’t disrupt the PH balance. All our scents consist of a base of 6 vegetable oils, 6 herbal extracts, and up to 99% fragrance extract. The Foellie Inner Perfumes are not only intimate perfumes but they can also be used for aroma therapy on your pillow to promote healthier sleep or in the bathtub to curate an intimate experience. Our scents are enriched with a base of Evening primrose oil, Camellia oleifera leaf oil, Argan oil, Macadamia nut oil, Jojoba Oil, and Sunflower seed oil.
- Evening Primrose contains Gamma-Linolenic acid, an Omega 3 fatty acid that reduces inflammation and is known to soothe eczema.
Camellia Oleifera Leaf oil
- Camellia oleifera leaf oil is rich in Oleic acid, which has occlusive properties to aid in water retention to provide the skin with moisture.
- It is also rich in Linoleic Acid. Linoleic acid has rejuvenating properties for the skin.
- Camellia oleifera leaf oil contains natural antioxidants to protect you from environmental factors.
- Similar to Camellia Oleifera Leaf oil, Argan oil contains Oleic and Linolic acid, giving it moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
- Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, which keeps your skin healthy by helping it fight oxidative stress caused by environmental pollution.
Macadamia nut oil
- Macadamia nut oil is also rich in vitamin E, which absorbs into your skin, providing good moisture– maintaining its’s health.
- Jojoba oil has antibacterial properties – which help prevent odours and maintain your PH levels.
- The essential oil is hypoallergenic, preventing irritation for many.
- Jojoba oil is also rich in vitamin E.
Sunflower seed oil:
- Sunflower seed oil contains vitamins K and E.
- Vitamin K helps promote collagen production for a plump, smooth and youthful appearance.
- It also contains Linoleic and Oleic acid