Perk up your relationship with your breasts with Breast Masks
When last did your breasts receive the kind of TLC your face, or your nails are treated to? We’re all striving for a more holistic lifestyle, yet, breasts are left out of the conversation. Breast care is about more than the necessary monthly check for a lump, it’s about replenishing and nourishing your breasts and the skin on your breasts. It’s easier than you think we’ve got you covered with our Boobtiful Breast Masks which you can effortlessly add to your self-care routine. Give your breastfriends the kind of attention they deserve. 💕 We will show you how.
Shifting the narrative around our breasts begins with having difficult conversations with ourselves and each other. We need to talk about our breasts with the same enthusiasm that we would for any other step in our skincare routine. 🥰 Whether it’s breastfeeding, the stigma around cleavage, or going out without a bra on – we have been conditioned to hide our breasts. In return, this has resulted in us leaving them out of the skincare conversation. Let’s change that NOW.
A holistic lifestyle begins with intention – finding your reason why:
– Boost your confidence.
– Improving your overall health.
– Enhancing your visual appearance.
When building a holistic lifestyle, every part of your body must be cared for with equal emphasis: to treat our breasts with the same Tender Loving Care we would any other body part, in hopes for the same positive outcome. Let’s treat every part of ourselves with purpose.
Our breasts endure changes due to environmental factors such as sun damage, discolouration, pigmentation issues, sagging due to breastfeeding and fluctuating weight, dryness and acne – these can be treated. 🤗 We have brought you the Boobitful Breast Masks to help you maintain the volume, firmness, elasticity and bounce of your breasts.
Our Boobtiful Breast Masks have been carefully formulated with consideration to serve three purposes:
Our easy-to-use two-step sheet mask keeps your breasts looking and feeling their best with a unique firming and moisturising formula. Each mask is enriched with unique ingredients to give your breasts the attention they deserve. 😻
Here’s how our 2 step mask works to bring your boobtiful breasts to life:
Step 1: Brightening
The first step in the two-part routine is a brightening mask for your breasts, formulated with Camu Camu extract, Acai Berry extract and Sea Buckthorn Oil to promote a youthful appearance and an even complexion.
Camu Camu Extract
- Camu Camu originates in the Amazon rainforest but has gained popularity globally.
- The nutrient-dense superfood is high in vitamin C, which is praised for its cell regenerative abilities, aiding in the maintenance of skin texture.
- Vitamin C is also antioxidant-rich. This encourages skin cells to regenerate and heal faster, which reduces signs of ageing and sun damage by fighting off free radicals, resulting in improved pigmentation and texture.
- Vitamin C also plays a role in collagen production, which supports the regeneration process to maintain and repair damaged skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This promotes a plump, smooth and youthful appearance.
Acai Berry Extract
- Acai Berry is more than a trendy ingredient for your favourite smoothie bowl, it’s a South American superfruit. Acai contains more antioxidants per serving than cranberries, strawberries or blueberries.
- The Acai Berry is high in vitamin A, also known as a retinoid, it stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A improves the skin’s elasticity to give breasts a renewed bounce by promoting the formation of new blood vessels by helping remove damaged elastin fibre.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Sea Buckthorn is a shrub grown in the North-West Himalayan region, rich in unsaturated fats, and vitamins K and E.
- Vitamin E is hydrating and antioxidant-rich. It works twice as hard as most vitamins and acts as a humectant, to absorb water into the skin, and an emollient, to trap water in the skin to leave it hydrated.
- Vitamin E prevents damage from the sun by acting as a barrier which assists in cell restoration. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory, which can help soothe and calm the skin.
- Vitamin K is traditionally used to heal wounds. In skincare, it also aids to reduce the appearance of ageing and boosts the skin’s elasticity.
Step 2: Firming and moisturising
The second step in the two-part mask is all about firming and moisturising the breast skin, to keep your breast friends feeling rejuvenated and perky with Milk Extract.
- Milk extract is rich in Biotin, which is also known as vitamin B7.
- Biotin aids in the production of Keratin, which helps improve skin’s hydration, smoothness, and appearance.
- Milk extract also contains Beta Hydroxy Acid. This acid penetrates deeply into the skin to unclog pores, removing dead skin cells, whiteheads and blackheads to cleanse the skin and prevent breakouts.
- Milk extract is protein-rich, reducing blemishes, and promoting smooth radiant skin.
- It also contains magnesium, which stimulates collagen production, and keeps wrinkles and fine lines at bay by fighting free radicals.
Self-care is the first step in your journey to confidence. Whether you’re looking to add something new to your skincare routine or want to give your breasts the love they deserve – our Boobtiful Breast Masks will perk up your life. They’re enriched with an assortment of ingredients made to nourish and protect your breasts to give you the confidence you need to breeze through life.